Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

S uses the iPad to hear Taylor Swift



S loves to hear Taylor Swift sing so using ChoiceBoard Maker app S can chose to hear his favorite singer/blonde.

Anyone else have any good ideas for ChoiceBoard Maker? S's mom and I problem solved what he wanted and that was to have control in picking his favorite singer so we tried ChoiceBoard Maker and it works perfect. We only gave him one choice so he would have success. I have another video of him with Carrie Underwood. He also loves Ellen but we have not been able to find the Ellen Theme song on iTunes. LOL

http://youtu.be/SPmoc1KxXe8  Video of S asking for Carrie Underwood too

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Please consider donating to our Donors Choose project, "iPad for Preschoolers", aimed at teaching disadvantaged preschool students with special needs and English language learners with the use of cutting edge technology.

    iPad For Preschoolers
    http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/proposal.html?id=566219

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi What an awesome idea to use iPads with babies who have learning difficulties. I think its a great idea especially for children with cortical visual impairment. It enhances their attention and develops cause and effect. It helps to give them a feeling of empowerment. And its fun!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing this. I recommend my own book too 'What Can I do From My CVI Child?' Its a great resource for schools to train their teachers or early years workers if they have a child with cortical visual impairment. You can find it on my blog - www.thevisualbrain.blogspot.com - i give schools a licence to print multiple copies for their teachers.
    Many thanks again
    Best wishes
    Maurice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
    Baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the information of you Mobile phone last year my phone got break by falling on the floor I found the best service provider in USA you can also get services from them.

    Sell Cracked IPhone 8

    ReplyDelete